Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Systweak Software. Please open http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced System Optimizer. ASO3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.09 MB (3235696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Advanced System Optimizer. They take about 31.82 MB (33364801
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.86 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.09 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.36 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.86 KB)
- asodemo.exe (539.36 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.36 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (364.86 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.36 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (290.36 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.35 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (304.86 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.86 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.36 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.36 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.36 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.36 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.36 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.86 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.36 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.46 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (19.86 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (242.86 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.86 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (344.86 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.86 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.36 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.86 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.29 MB)
- Undelete.exe (465.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.36 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.36 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.36 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.43 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.14600
alone. For more Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AppResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AsInvoker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe
Advanced System Optimizer is a program by Systweak Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer application will be found very quickly. After you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-31 11:41:57.247