Advanced System Optimizer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. More info about Systweak Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more data about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 301.29 KB (308520 bytes) on disk and is titled DiskOptimizer.exe.
The executables below are part of Advanced System Optimizer. They occupy about 33.13 MB (34738296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.79 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.10 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.78 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.79 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.29 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.29 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.79 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.79 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.79 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.33 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.29 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.23 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.23 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.23 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.73 KB)
This data is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.1000.16432
only. For other Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is a program offered by Systweak Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:25:02.077