Advanced System Optimizer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. More data about Systweak Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more information about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer. The program's main executable file occupies 3.72 MB (3900848 bytes) on disk and is called ASO3.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Advanced System Optimizer. They take about 32.69 MB (34279248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.92 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.72 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.92 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.92 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.42 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.91 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.42 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (364.92 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (883.92 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.42 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.44 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.92 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.92 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.42 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.42 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.42 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.42 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.92 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.42 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.42 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (695.42 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.49 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (19.92 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.09 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (242.92 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.92 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.92 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.42 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.92 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.92 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.63 MB)
- Undelete.exe (467.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.42 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.42 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.42 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.42 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (282.92 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.42 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.42 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.92 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.92 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.42 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.3645.17962
only. For more Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Start Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe
Advanced System Optimizer is an application offered by the software company Systweak Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-28 11:08:11.307