How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computer
This info is about Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Systweak Software. More information about Systweak Software can be read here. You can get more details about Advanced System Optimizer at http://www.systweak.com/. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ASO3.exe and its approximative size is 3.10 MB (3246376 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Advanced System Optimizer. They occupy about 33.09 MB (34700072 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Advanced System Optimizer is a program released by the software company Systweak Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". The Advanced System Optimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.