Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. You can read more on Systweak Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Advanced System Optimizer at http://www.systweak.com/
. Advanced System Optimizer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ASO3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.09 MB (3242280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Advanced System Optimizer. They take 27.19 MB (28509881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.29 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.09 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (883.29 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.29 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.79 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.29 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.29 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.29 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.29 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.79 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.15564
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Start Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
Advanced System Optimizer is an application released by Systweak Software. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Advanced System Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found automatically. When you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-22 16:49:46.497