Advanced System Optimizer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak Software
. More information about Systweak Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Advanced System Optimizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.10 MB (3246912 bytes) on disk and is named ASO3.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Advanced System Optimizer. They take about 33.12 MB (34730816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.31 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.10 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.81 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.31 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.81 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.81 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.31 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (883.31 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.31 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.81 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.31 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.81 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.81 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.81 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.81 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.31 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.81 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.31 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.81 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.31 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.81 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.31 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.81 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.31 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.81 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.31 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.31 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.81 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.81 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.81 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.81 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.31 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.31 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.31 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.1000.16036
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Advanced System Optimizer:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\Fab\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\Fab\Desktop\Utilites\Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\HighestAvailable.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\RequireUserName.exe
Advanced System Optimizer is an application marketed by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 17:37:30.753