Advanced System Optimizer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Systweak Software. You can read more about on Advanced System Optimizer at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Advanced System Optimizer's primary file takes about 87.36 KB (89456 bytes) and is called HighestAvailable.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.02 MB (33572601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.86 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.09 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.36 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.86 KB)
- asodemo.exe (539.36 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.36 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (364.86 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.36 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (290.36 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.38 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (304.86 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.86 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.36 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.36 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.36 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.36 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.36 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.86 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.36 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.46 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (19.86 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.36 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.86 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (344.86 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.86 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.36 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.86 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.29 MB)
- Undelete.exe (465.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.36 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.36 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.36 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.43 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
This info is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.14640
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Advanced System Optimizer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASOHelper.dll.BAK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASOHelper.dll.tmp
Advanced System Optimizer is a program offered by the software company Systweak Software. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:26:24.627