Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Systweak Software. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more details about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Usually the Advanced System Optimizer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.39 MB (3551496 bytes) on disk and is labeled ASO3.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.42 MB (35041416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.76 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.39 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.76 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.26 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.76 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.78 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.76 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.26 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.76 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.26 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.76 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.26 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.76 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.76 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.76 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.26 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.26 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.76 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.26 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.76 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.26 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.26 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.76 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.76 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.26 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.76 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.76 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.33 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.26 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.76 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.76 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.76 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.76 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.26 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.76 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.76 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.26 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.26 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.1111.16526
of Advanced System Optimizer. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASOHelper.dll.BAK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\Patch.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Start Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe.FriendlyAppName
Advanced System Optimizer is an application offered by the software company Systweak Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:22:33.523