Advanced System Optimizer
You can find on this page details on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. More information on Systweak Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Advanced System Optimizer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Advanced System Optimizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ASO3.exe and its approximative size is 3.08 MB (3231680 bytes).
Advanced System Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.42 MB (27704449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.44 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.08 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.94 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.44 KB)
- asodemo.exe (539.94 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.94 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.44 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.94 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (290.94 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.38 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.44 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.44 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.94 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.94 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.94 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.94 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.94 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.94 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.44 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.44 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.21 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.46 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.44 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.44 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.44 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.44 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.94 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.44 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.94 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.94 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.94 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.1000.14813
of Advanced System Optimizer. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is a program marketed by the software company Systweak Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". The Advanced System Optimizer program will be found automatically. When you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-04 01:09:00.057