Advanced System Optimizer
You can find below details on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. More information on Systweak Software can be seen here
. Further information about Advanced System Optimizer can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Advanced System Optimizer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.14 MB (1193161 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Advanced System Optimizer. They occupy an average of 1.92 MB (2018073
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.15655
only. For other Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Advanced System Optimizer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer:
The files below remain on your disk by Advanced System Optimizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Optimizer 3
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AsInvoker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3DefragSrv.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe.ApplicationCompany
Advanced System Optimizer is an application offered by Systweak Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 20:55:40.407