Advanced System Optimizer
This page is about Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak Software
. Additional info about Systweak Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more information about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Advanced System Optimizer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 301.29 KB (308520 bytes) on disk and is named DiskOptimizer.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer is comprised of the following executables which take 33.65 MB (35289768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.79 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.39 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.78 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.79 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.29 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.29 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.79 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.79 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.79 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.56 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.29 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.79 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.29 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.29 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.29 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.79 KB)
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.3636.16622
only. You can find below info on other releases of Advanced System Optimizer:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is a program offered by Systweak Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-07 20:40:06.987