Advanced System Optimizer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. You can read more on Systweak Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more facts about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Advanced System Optimizer's primary file takes about 3.10 MB (3246376 bytes) and is called ASO3.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer contains of the executables below. They take 32.08 MB (33643449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.29 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.10 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- asodemo.exe (539.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.38 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.29 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.79 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.79 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.79 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.46 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.79 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.29 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.29 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.29 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.29 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.79 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.43 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.14975
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced System Optimizer:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Advanced System Optimizer ausführen.lnk
Advanced System Optimizer is an application marketed by the software company Systweak Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. After you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 14:36:25.287