Advanced System Optimizer
You can find below details on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. More information on Systweak Software can be found here
. You can see more info on Advanced System Optimizer at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Advanced System Optimizer's main file takes about 3.10 MB (3246912 bytes) and is called ASO3.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 33.12 MB (34727744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.31 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.10 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.81 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.31 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.81 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.81 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.31 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (883.31 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.31 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.81 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.31 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.81 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.81 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.81 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.81 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.31 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.81 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.31 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.81 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.31 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.81 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.31 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.81 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.31 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.81 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.31 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.31 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.81 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.81 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.81 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.81 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.31 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.81 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.31 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.31 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.81 KB)
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.6.1000.15950
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Advanced System Optimizer when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Start Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Advanced System Optimizer 3.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\HighestAvailable.exe
Advanced System Optimizer is an application released by the software company Systweak Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 00:03:50.327