Advanced System Optimizer
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. Open here
for more information on Systweak Software. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more data about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ASO3.exe and its approximative size is 3.39 MB (3551528 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Advanced System Optimizer. They take about 33.42 MB (35039352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.79 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.39 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (235.79 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- asodemo.exe (544.79 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.78 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (311.79 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.29 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (94.29 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (672.79 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (243.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.79 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (745.79 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.33 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.29 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- clamscan.exe (14.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (74.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (283.23 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (86.23 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.23 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (60.73 KB)
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.9.1111.16491
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Advanced System Optimizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Optimizer 3\Деинсталлировать Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced System Optimizer.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a program released by Systweak Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 21:03:41.417