Advanced System Optimizer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak Software
. Further information on Systweak Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more information about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak Software's website. Advanced System Optimizer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Advanced System Optimizer's primary file takes around 3.09 MB (3241768 bytes) and is called ASO3.exe.
Advanced System Optimizer is composed of the following executables which take 25.06 MB (26273400
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (63.29 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.09 MB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (365.29 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (882.79 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.29 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.79 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (93.79 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (162.29 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.29 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.46 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.29 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.29 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.29 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.79 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.4.1000.15462
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Advanced System Optimizer:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is a program offered by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 16:59:37.917