Ut Video Codec Suite
This page is about Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi. Please follow http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ut Video Codec Suite. utv_cfg.exe is the Ut Video Codec Suite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
Ut Video Codec Suite contains of the executables below. They take 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.3.1
of Ut Video Codec Suite. For more Ut Video Codec Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite:The files below are left behind on your disk by Ut Video Codec Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utv_cfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utvideo.reg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite application will be found automatically. When you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:09:30.727