Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Open here
for more details on UMEZAWA Takeshi. More information about the application Ut Video Codec Suite can be seen at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Ut Video Codec Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes).
Ut Video Codec Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Ut Video Codec Suite version 12.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite:Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.ja.sjis.txt
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.rtf
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.txt
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\readme.en.html
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\readme.ja.html
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utv_cfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utvideo.reg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application offered by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found very quickly. When you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The publisher is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:28:48.040