Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi. You can read more about on Ut Video Codec Suite at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite. utv_logc.exe is the Ut Video Codec Suite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
Ut Video Codec Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.2.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. For more Ut Video Codec Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program marketed by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 20:42:06.223