Ut Video Codec Suite
This page is about Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PCUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ut Video Codec Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. utv_logc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 102.00 KB (104448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ut Video Codec Suite. They take about 807.66 KB (827045
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (102.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.1.1
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find here a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program offered by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found automatically. After you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:14:03.597