Ut Video Codec Suite
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can read more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. utv_logc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy 806.84 KB (826205
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.34 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.0.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find below info on other application versions of Ut Video Codec Suite:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program offered by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". The Ut Video Codec Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-05 00:41:20.690