Ut Video Codec Suite
This info is about Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on UMEZAWA Takeshi. More details about the program Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk and is titled utv_logc.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy about 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 17.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program released by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found automatically. When you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 10:19:05.337