Ut Video Codec Suite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. More information about Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. utv_logc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 18.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program marketed by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". The Ut Video Codec Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 23:51:35.947