Ut Video Codec Suite
This info is about Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on UMEZAWA Takeshi. You can get more details related to Ut Video Codec Suite at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Usually the Ut Video Codec Suite program is placed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory, depending on the user's option during install. Ut Video Codec Suite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. utv_logc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy about 2.53 MB (2658129
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
This web page is about Ut Video Codec Suite version 20.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program offered by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-13 22:41:54.843