Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. More information about UMEZAWA Takeshi can be seen here
. More details about Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called utv_cfg.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Ut Video Codec Suite is comprised of the following executables which take 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.1
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find below a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application offered by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:41:38.860