Ut Video Codec Suite
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. Please open http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled utv_cfg.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy an average of 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 14.2.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ut Video Codec Suite:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:The files below remain on your disk by Ut Video Codec Suite when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.ja.sjis.txt
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.rtf
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gplv2.txt
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\gunins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\readme.en.html
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\readme.ja.html
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utv_cfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\utvideo\utvideo.reg
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program released by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found automatically. When you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:01:50.623