Ut Video Codec Suite
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Open here
for more information on UMEZAWA Takeshi. You can read more about related to Ut Video Codec Suite at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Ut Video Codec Suite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite. utv_logc.exe is the Ut Video Codec Suite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 20.4.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ut Video Codec Suite:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application marketed by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The publisher is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-29 11:34:51.503