Ut Video Codec Suite
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. More details about Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled utv_cfg.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy about 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.2.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find below info on other application versions of Ut Video Codec Suite:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program offered by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:50:56.480