Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Further information on UMEZAWA Takeshi can be seen here
. More data about the program Ut Video Codec Suite can be seen at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Ut Video Codec Suite is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ut Video Codec Suite. The application's main executable file is titled utv_logc.exe and it has a size of 100.50 KB (102912 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Ut Video Codec Suite. They take about 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find below info on other versions of Ut Video Codec Suite:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application released by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found very quickly. After you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 09:07:12.750