Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PCUMEZAWA Takeshi
. More information about UMEZAWA Takeshi can be found here
. Please follow http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk and is named utv_logc.exe.
The executables below are part of Ut Video Codec Suite. They take an average of 806.16 KB (825509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 17.4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found very quickly. When you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The publisher is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 23:36:06.647