Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PCUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. Please open http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
if you want to read more on Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite. utv_logc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 74.50 KB (76288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy about 772.78 KB (791326
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_logc.exe (74.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. For other Ut Video Codec Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:50:46.880