Ut Video Codec Suite
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. More information on UMEZAWA Takeshi can be seen here
. More details about the app Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Ut Video Codec Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. utv_logc.exe is the Ut Video Codec Suite's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 100.50 KB (102912 bytes) on disk.
Ut Video Codec Suite contains of the executables below. They take 2.53 MB (2658129
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- utv_logc.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 20.6.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". The Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found automatically. When you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-15 23:13:06.427