This web page is about Express Scribe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Scribe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1693296 bytes) on disk and is named scribe.exe.
Express Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.56 MB (2679520
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.61 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.54.exe (963.11 KB)
This data is about Express Scribe version 5.54
only. You can find here a few links to other Express Scribe releases:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program offered by NCH Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Scribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". If it exists on your system the Express Scribe application will be found very quickly. When you select Express Scribe in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Scribe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:09:06.387