You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Express Scribe for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
for more details on NCH Software. Express Scribe is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Express Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called scribe.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1513988 bytes).
Express Scribe contains of the executables below. They take 4.00 MB (4194368
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.12.exe (1.11 MB)
- scribe.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.44 MB)
This info is about Express Scribe version 5.12
alone. You can find here a few links to other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program released by NCH Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Scribe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it is installed on your PC the Express Scribe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Scribe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Scribe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-04 12:34:00.323