This web page is about Express Scribe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Express Scribe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\uninst.exe. Express Scribe's primary file takes about 1.56 MB (1632260 bytes) and is called scribe.exe.
Express Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.04 MB (4236368
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.43.exe (949.07 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Express Scribe version 5.43
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Express Scribe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe app will be found automatically. When you select Express Scribe in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 22:08:45.817