You can find on this page details on how to remove Express Scribe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. You can get more details about Express Scribe at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. Usually the Express Scribe program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Express Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Express Scribe's primary file takes about 1.62 MB (1694320 bytes) and is called scribe.exe.
Express Scribe contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.50 MB (3672520
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.62 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.55.exe (962.61 KB)
- scribesetup_v6.10.exe (969.23 KB)
This data is about Express Scribe version 6.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program released by NCH Software. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it is installed on your PC the Express Scribe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Scribe in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Scribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-22 18:57:17.020