Express Scribe is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be read here
. Express Scribe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. scribe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.49 MB (1559556 bytes) on disk.
Express Scribe is composed of the following executables which take 3.87 MB (4062272
bytes) on disk:
- essetup (1)_v5.31.exe (921.05 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.49 MB)
This data is about Express Scribe version 5.31
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Express Scribe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it is installed on your PC the Express Scribe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Scribe in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Scribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:36:03.933