This page is about Express Scribe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Express Scribe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1483780 bytes) on disk and is called scribe.exe.
Express Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.69 MB (3865680
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.21.exe (877.07 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.21
of Express Scribe. For more Express Scribe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Scribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe program will be found very quickly. After you click Express Scribe in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 14:01:57.803