You can find below detailed information on how to remove Express Scribe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. More information about the application Express Scribe can be found at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Scribe. scribe.exe is the Express Scribe's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.42 MB (1487364 bytes) on disk.
Express Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.66 MB (3842128
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.13.exe (847.07 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.85
of Express Scribe. You can find here a few links to other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe app will be found very quickly. After you select Express Scribe in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Scribe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 10:57:32.903