Express Scribe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. Express Scribe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1490948 bytes) on disk and is labeled scribe.exe.
Express Scribe contains of the executables below. They take 3.70 MB (3884112
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.24.exe (881.07 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.42 MB)
This info is about Express Scribe version 5.24
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Scribe:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Express Scribe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it exists on your system the Express Scribe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Scribe in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Scribe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:56:01.637