You can find below details on how to uninstall Express Scribe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. Click on www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
to get more details about Express Scribe on NCH Software's website. Express Scribe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Express Scribe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Express Scribe's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1694320 bytes) and its name is scribe.exe.
The executables below are part of Express Scribe. They occupy about 3.48 MB (3652608
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.62 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.55.exe (962.61 KB)
- scribesetup_v6.00.exe (949.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Scribe version 6.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other Express Scribe releases:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Express Scribe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Scribe in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Scribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-06 02:25:36.147