Express Scribe is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please follow www.nch.com.au/scribe/es/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Scribe on NCH Software's website. Express Scribe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Express Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Express Scribe's primary file takes about 1.89 MB (1978392 bytes) and its name is scribe.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Express Scribe. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3028528
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.89 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.66.exe (1.00 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Scribe version 5.66
only. You can find below info on other versions of Express Scribe:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Express Scribe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Scribe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Scribe in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/es/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 20:56:22.090