Express Scribe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Express Scribe can be found at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. Usually the Express Scribe program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe directory, depending on the user's option during install. Express Scribe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe. scribe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.42 MB (1487364 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Express Scribe. They occupy 3.66 MB (3842128
bytes) on disk.
- essetup (8)_v5.13.exe (847.07 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Express Scribe version 5.69
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Express Scribe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe application will be found very quickly. When you click Express Scribe in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Scribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-27 06:17:25.060