Express Scribe is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your PCNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Express Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. scribe.exe is the Express Scribe's primary executable file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1466372 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Express Scribe. They take about 3.62 MB (3793488
bytes) on disk.
- essetup_v5.10.exe (840.57 KB)
- scribe.exe (1.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10
of Express Scribe. You can find below info on other releases of Express Scribe:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Scribe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it exists on your system the Express Scribe app will be found very quickly. When you click Express Scribe in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 08:43:09.500