Express Scribe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your computerNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be read here
. You can read more about on Express Scribe at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. Express Scribe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Scribe. scribe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1694320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Express Scribe. They take about 3.51 MB (3678664
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.62 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.55.exe (962.61 KB)
- scribesetup_v7.03.exe (975.23 KB)
This data is about Express Scribe version 7.03
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Express Scribe:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application released by NCH Software. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Scribe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Scribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". The Express Scribe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Express Scribe in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Scribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Scribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Scribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-13 09:37:44.267