Express Scribe is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Express Scribe can be found at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. Express Scribe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Express Scribe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. scribe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.89 MB (1983528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Express Scribe. They take 2.89 MB (3029584
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.89 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.59.exe (1,021.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.59
of Express Scribe. For more Express Scribe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Scribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". If it exists on your system the Express Scribe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Scribe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Scribe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:48:25.787