You can find below details on how to uninstall Express Scribe for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your computerNCH Software
. Open here
for more details on NCH Software. Detailed information about Express Scribe can be found at www.nch.com.au/scribe/de/support.html
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Express Scribe's primary file takes about 1.83 MB (1916952 bytes) and its name is scribe.exe.
The executable files below are part of Express Scribe. They take about 3.01 MB (3160112
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.83 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.75.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.75
of Express Scribe. For more Express Scribe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Scribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Scribe". If it is installed on your PC the Express Scribe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Scribe in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After uninstalling Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Scribe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:13:41.753