This web page contains complete information on how to remove Express Scribe for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Express Scribe from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. You can read more about related to Express Scribe at www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
. Express Scribe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Express Scribe is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe. Express Scribe's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1694320 bytes) and its name is scribe.exe.
Express Scribe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.45 MB (4667568
bytes) on disk.
- scribe.exe (1.62 MB)
- scribesetup_v5.55.exe (962.61 KB)
- scribesetup_v6.10.exe (969.23 KB)
- scribesetup_v7.01.exe (971.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Scribe version 7.01
only. You can find here a few links to other Express Scribe versions:
...click to view all...
Express Scribe is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Express Scribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Express Scribe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Scribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Scribe". If it is installed on your PC the Express Scribe program will be found automatically. When you click Express Scribe in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Scribe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Scribe:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/scribe/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Scribe\scribe.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Scribe.
8. After removing Express Scribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Scribe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Scribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Scribe by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Scribe by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Scribe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 21:02:56.493