Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Catalyst Control Center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.51 MB (6825600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0120.2218.39907
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 20:16:13.353