CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Italian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian is comprised of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1111.0309.5529
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Italian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:40:37.753