CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0806.0104.31
of CCC Help Dutch. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:08:24.257